Publish an Issued Part Number/Share a Project
Publishing issued part numbers that have already been quoted for, or sharing uploaded projects using meviy, allows peripheral users to check the configuration and material properties of parts in the 3D Viewer (view mode). This is helpful for sharing information with other departments or subcontractors.
TipModel numbers issued from a shared [FA Mechanical Parts] project for which the publicity settings have already been configured are searchable using the [Part Number Search] in the meviy header. → “Search for a Project”
1. Hover over the user name and click [User Settings] in the [User Menu] that appears.
2. Click [Issued Part Number Permission Settings].
3. Set “Permission to View Issued Part Numbers” to “Publish” and click Change.
- “Publish”: The part number issued after quotation is published, allowing anyone to search for the issued part number and view in the 3D Viewer.
- “Do not publish”: Only logged-in users can search for published part numbers and view in the 3D Viewer. The default setting is “Do not publish.”
- “Issue a part number that can be purchased by anyone”: After a quote is completed, the part number issued will be made public, and anyone who knows the part number will be able to purchase the product. The default setting is “Issue a part number that can be purchased by anyone”.
- “Issue a part number that can only be purchased with the same customer code”: Only users with the same customer code will be able to purchase the part numbers issued after this setting.