- Technical Information
- [FA Mechanical Parts] Sheet Metal Parts
- Accuracy and Machining Specifications
- Allowable Dimensional Tolerances
Allowable Dimensional Tolerances
|No.||Standard Part||Classification of Standard Dimensions||Standard Values*||Example|
|1||Section with no bending||6 or less||±0.1||±0.3||±0.3|
|More than 6, equal to or less than 30||±0.2||±0.5||±0.5|
|More than 30, equal to or less than 120||±0.3||±0.8||±0.8|
|More than 120, equal to or less than 400||±0.5||±1.2||±1.2|
|More than 400, equal to or less than 1,000||±0.8||±2.0||±2.0|
|More than 1,000, equal to or less than 2,000||±1.2||±3.0||±3.0|
|2||Section with bending||6 or less||±0.3||±0.5||±0.5|
|More than 6, equal to or less than 30||±0.5||±1.0||±1.0|
|More than 30, equal to or less than 120||±0.8||±1.5||±1.5|
|More than 120, equal to or less than 400||±1.2||±2.5||±2.5|
|More than 400, equal to or less than 1,000||±2.0||±4.0||±4.0|
|More than 1,000, equal to or less than 2,000||±3.0||±6.0||±6.0|
- *General tolerance for JIS B 0408 metal pressed products: use Grade B (plate thickness≦10mm), Grade C (plate thickness>10mm). For R bend it will be Grade C.
- *If a painting/coating is specified, the standard value for material conditions is used.
The allowable dimensional tolerances are applicable only for dimensions for between holes on the same face and end-faces/perpendicular-faces that are adjacent as a result of the bending.
The tolerances are not applicable for hole-to-hole or hole-to-end face dimensions on non-adjacent faces (across multiple bent sections).
Example 1) Dimensions for which allowable dimensional tolerances are applicable
Example 2) Dimensions for which allowable dimensional tolerances are not applicable