- How to use
- Quotation conditions settings
- [FA Sheet Metal] Quotation Settings
- Adding/Removing Dimensions
You can add dimension lines to areas where dimensions are not displayed.
Click and then click [OK] in the displayed dialog box, you will be able to batch add dimension lines to areas for which the dimensions were not initially displayed.
- It is not possible to add dimensions when the direction of measurement is at an angle, or dimensions for faces which are at an angle.
- See Allowable Dimensional Tolerances for the range of guaranteed dimensions.
You can delete dimensions that you added accidentally or that you no longer require.
Click then select [Delete All Custom PMI] in the [Delete PMI] dialog box to delete all PMI except that which is part of the initial display.
- Initial display items such as external dimensions and hole information cannot be deleted.