- How to use
- Quotation conditions settings
- [FA Sheet Metal] Quotation Settings
- Setting Basic Information
Setting Basic Information
On the [Basic Information] tab, you can change the quantities in the quote, change the materials or surface treatments, set custom customer PO numbers and enter additional machining instructions. Prices and delivery times will be recalculated according to the changed specifications.
- You can still configure settings and make changes after finalizing a quote, but any changes and subsequent price revisions will not be reflected in the project list or 3D Viewer..
Check price and delivery date by quantity
Selecting Materials and Surface Treatments
Select the desired materials and surface treatments in the [Material] and [Surface Treatment] options.
Setting Customer PO Numbers (Optional)
- You can set your own internal control numbers (customer PO numbers). To facilitate the confirmation of item deliveries, both the part number and the specified customer PO number will be printed on the product label when shipping fabricated FA Mechanical Parts.
- The customer PO number can include up to 54 half-width characters (uppercase or Japanese) and spaces, numerals and symbols (#$%&‘()*+,-./:;=?@_,~). If the parent part number entry field is displayed, you must enter this number (up to 20 characters).
- You can still configure settings and make changes after finalizing a quote, but any changes and subsequent price revisions will not be reflected in the project list or 3D Viewer.
Entering Additional Instructions (Optional)
You can enter comments if you have additional instructions you would like to specify.
1. Select [Input].
The [Add Machining Instructions] dialog box will appear.
2. Enter a comment and select [OK].
CautionThe automatic quotation function will not be available if you have entered additional machining instructions. Select [Request Quote from meviy Support]. A representative will respond with a quote.