- Technical Information
- [FA Mechanical Parts] Machined Plates
- Applicable Parts/Materials
- Material, Surface Treatment and Hanging Holes
Material, Surface Treatment and Hanging Holes
[Machined Plate Notice１]Unable to select resin products for new quotation. However, we have resumed accepting orders for previously issued part numbers on November 1.
[Machined Plate Notice２]The standard shipping days have been extended by 3 days for some steel, stainless steel, and aluminum products. However, the restriction will be lifted and we will resume taking orders on the normal shipping days from Nov. 15.
- The following materials and surface treatments are possible.
- *Depending on shape and size, hanging holes may be necessary for surface treatment. Refer to the Design Guidelines for information on hanging holes.
|Material||Surface Treatment||Hanging Holes|
|Electroless nickel plating||–|
|Hard Chrome Plating(Flash Plating)||Required|
|Trivalent Chromate (Clear)||Required|
|Trivalent chromate (black)||Required|
|Pre-Hardened Steel||1045 Carbon Steel||No treatment||–|
|Black Anodize (matte)||Required*|
|Stainless Steel||No treatment||–|
|Resin||Polyacetal (standard, white)||No treatment||－|
|Polyacetal (standard, black)||－|
|MC Nylon (standard, blue)||－|
|MC Nylon (standard, ivory)||－|
|Bakelite (paper, natural color)||－|
|Bakelite (paper, black)||－|
|Bakelite (cloth, natural)||－|
|PTFE (Fluorine) (standard, white)||－|
|UHPE (conductivity, black)||－|
|ABS (standard, natural color)||－|
|PEEK (standard, gray-brown)||－|
- *Steel between materials 1045 Carbon Steel and 1055 Carbon Steel may be used as an equivalent to 1049 Carbon Steel
- *1018 Carbon Steel (polished) and 1045 Carbon Steel (polished) are not compatible with trivalent chromate.
- *1018 Carbon Steel (annealed material) is not compatible with trivalent chromate (black) or hard chrome plating.
- *The film thickness of hard chrome plating (flash plating) is less than 5μ. The hardness (Vickers) is about Hv750~, and it is difficult get the plating on holes and pockets.
- *1049 Carbon Steel or Equivalent (tempered material) has a hardness of 20 to 27 HRC. Hardness cannot be specified.
- *Pre-hardened steel between 37 and 43 HRC may be used as an equivalent to NAK55.
- *Thin plate standards (thickness 3㎜≤Z<5㎜）are not applicable for surface treatment.
- *Not required for anodized aluminum if the displayed agreement is agreed to.
- (However, a wire mark may be left)